AS YOUR TRUSTED DAIRY, MCARTHUR® DAIRY IS PASSIONATE ABOUT THE PURITY OF YOUR MILK.
That’s why we hold the family of DairyPure® products to the high standards of our exclusive 5-Point Purity Promise®. It’s what keeps our milk so pure, fresh and delicious from farm to fridge, and why DairyPure is a name you can trust.
1. NO ARTIFICIAL GROWTH HORMONES*.DairyPure’s milk and dairy products are all sourced from trusted local and regional farmers who raise their cows without any artificial growth hormones. In fact, we require all farmers who provide milk for us sign an affidavit stating that none of their cows are treated with artificial growth hormones!
2. ALL MILK IS TESTED FOR ANTIBIOTICS.When we test for antibiotics, we do what the FDA tells us. Their Grade “A” Pasteurized Milk Ordinance (PMO) sets requirements for testing, as well as which antibiotics to test for. If—big if—any raw milk tests positive for these antibiotics, it’s rejected before it gets into the dairy.
3. CONTINUOUSLY QUALITY-TESTED TO ENSURE PURITY.From the time milk enters our plants it undergoes at least 18 product quality tests throughout production—and even after production! Each test is logged and tracked as it’s taken throughout the day.
4. ONLY FROM COWS FED A HEALTHY DIET.All DairyPure milk meets the requirements of the FDA’s Grade “A” Pasteurized Milk Ordinance (PMO) and the federal Standard of Identity for milk, which requires that all milk comes from “healthy cows.” What makes a healthy cow? A healthy diet! This diet consists of things like grass, grains, silage (a mix of preserved grass and corn, ideal during winter), and other feed to provide important vitamins and minerals.
5. COLD-SHIPPED FROM YOUR TRUSTED DAIRY.
When we say cold-shipped, we mean it! All our dairy products get to your grocer in our refrigerated delivery trucks. Plus, they all come from one of Dean Foods’ dairies that you know and trust in accordance with all requirements in the FDA’s Grade “A” Pasteurized Milk Ordinance (PMO).
*No significant difference has been shown in milk from cows treated with the artificial growth hormone rbST and non-rbST treated cows.